Worth Digital Content Producer + Editor
The Worth Group is an integrated media company that produces content of the highest quality for sophisticated consumers, high net worth individuals, wealth advisors, prominent organizations and world-class brands.
Worth, the go-to magazine for high net worth consumers and their financial advisors, has an amazing career opportunity for an Entry Level, Digital Content Producer + Editor in our midtown Manhattan office.
The Digital Content Producer + Editor will help write, edit and otherwise create editorial content on Worth.com, the digital arm of Worth magazine. The ideal candidate will have an interest in business, entrepreneurship, finance, philanthropy and luxury, as well as strong writing and proofreading skills. This is a writing-intensive position; the candidate must be comfortable meeting tight deadlines. Knowledge of video publishing is desired, but not required.
• Assisting the digital team with creating content for Worth.com.
• Working with contributors to Worth.com’s “Experts” section and assist with coordinating and packaging their content for the website.
• Editing and packaging print editorial for the web.
* You must have prior digital publishing/newsroom experience (Internships count!)
* Outstanding written communication skills
* Poise interacting with senior-level executives
* Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
They offer a comprehensive benefits package and we have amazing in-office perks!
Please contact Jessica Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.