Asec Interactive is looking for a Website Graphics Editor. This is a good entry level position for someone looking for some experience. This is full-time position.
– Basic knowledge of HMTL/CSS
– Strong design sensibility – This is really the important part
– Strong Adobe suite skills
– Attention to details
– Attention to customer specifications
– Experience with any Web CMS is a plus
Basic Job Description: The Website Graphics Designer will be responsible for:
– Checking all websites for customer specifications, ensuring they are up to design code
– Cross comparing all target market, business details, with the websites to ensure that the design is as close to what the customer has intended to be designed
– Handling customer concerns and adapting to new style specifications as they are enacted
– Communicating with the offshore team for queries/concerns/image choice
Candidates can email Theresa Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org. The job can be found on indeed.com as well.