Reliv Video Internship Program
Reliv International, a worldwide leader in nutritional products, is looking to expand its current intern program to include an intern in the video department for the fall, spring and summer semesters.
A graduate or undergraduate would be hired to work from 15-30 hours per week as part of the capstone/senior project/internships component of their degree. Interns would report for normal business hours at Reliv’s corporate headquarters in Chesterfield, Mo.
The ideal candidate will be someone interested in commercial video production or film. Interns must have experience in a non-linear editor like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.Those with special skills in After Effects, Pro Tools, Cinema 4D or other professional applications are welcome to apply as well.
Reliv International produces a wide-range of video content ranging from music videos, commercials, short films, motion-graphic pieces, science-driven spots and fun, humorous content in support of its distributors and customers around the world. Visit Reliv’s YouTube page at youtube.com/relivinternational and http://www.reliv.com to learn more.
This is an ideal chance for someone to get hands-on experience in pre-visualization, shooting,editing and applying commercial post-production to produce polished pieces.Interns will also interface with the freelancers and other video and audio professionals in the St. Louis area that assist Reliv with its production needs.
Interns will bepaid $10 an hour and must receive college credit to be considered. Preference will be given to students with real-world skills and those able to put in more hours.
Job responsibilities will largely depend on student’s skill level but will likely include:
- Come up with ideas for new video projects and ways to tackle existing/assigned projects
- Assist with location scouting, shot sheets, storyboards and scripting
- Provide strategic input to one of our key target audiences: young people
- Assist with equipment set-up and teardown
- Help with shooting, lighting and other shoot duties
- Produce videos for Reliv’s internal communications.
- Edit video and create motion graphics as experience dictates
- Be largely responsible for the final stage of production: uploading, making DVDs, posting on Web, etc.
- Assist in asset management for current projects
- Execute the archiving/digitizing plan for older content
- Help with developing video department systems and processes
- Execute plan to inventory/sell/organize our current equipment
To apply, please send an email to Reliv Human Resource manager Angelique Santiago (email@example.com) that contains the following:
- A letter describing your skills, experience and interest in the position
- Links to work samples