The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Office of Communications is offering full-time, paid and volunteer internship opportunities. We are seeking energetic individuals who take initiative, pay great attention to detail, are motivated, unafraid to ask for direction or help, and are willing and able to juggle several assignments at once.
At the USDA Office of Communications, you can obtain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of media relations by helping represent the USDA’s various agencies and departments to media outlets across the country. We look forward to hearing from you!
* Research and analysis
* Media relations assistance
* General administrative office work
* Other duties as assigned
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/PREFERRED:
* Coursework in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related fields.
TECHNICAL SKILLS PREFERRED:
* Proficient with various computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multi-task
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
To apply, submit your resume to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.