The State of Missouri (ITSD) has an opening for a Web Media Developer, and we’re looking for someone who can create multimedia content for MO.gov and state agencies.
Responsibilities would include:
- producing video, audio, photo and written copy covering events around the state (i.e. Missouri State Fair, news announcements, etc.)
- producing informative stories educating the public about available online services and the latest news (i.e. how to renew license plates online, what a Missouri State Parks fire ban means to you, etc.).
- establishing a standard post-production branding style across State of Missouri web videos, including creation of lower thirds, graphics, etc.
Skills required include:
- solid understanding of lighting and studio work/producing
- ability to create multimedia projects using Adobe (Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop) or Mac (Final Cut Pro/Motion) software
- write engaging and informative stories for the web
- shoot video and/or still photography with an eye towards creating web content.
- This isn’t a standard IT position, so technical knowledge about website development and coding isn’t needed, though a basic understanding of HTML/CSS and content management using systems like WordPress or Drupal is preferred.