AMERICAN JUNIOR GOLF ASSOCIATION
Video Production Specialist
About the AJGA
The American Junior Golf Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women who aspire to earn college golf scholarships through competitive junior golf.
The Video Production Specialist contributes to marketing efforts of the American Junior Golf Association through video initiatives and manages all aspects of video production, from creative development to delivery of finished product, including pre-production, interviewing, filming and editing.
- Production of human-interest and feature stories
- Production of highlight reels
- Production of instructional and training videos
- Shoot quality video footage of golf tournaments, including action, b-roll and interviews
- Build and maintain video archives
- Maintains all equipment for video, camera, lighting, audio
- A thorough knowledge of film production as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or Film Production.
- 1-2 years related experience through internships or full-time employment
- Camera operation and expertise with sound and lighting equipment
- Video and audio editing
- Video compression for Web delivery
- HD video delivery for large screens
- Video archiving and organizing
- Software: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, or comparable video editing software
- Story-telling: Must be able to tell a story through video interviews and scripting
- Ability to execute in fast-paced environment with high volume
- Creativity, innovation, and problem-solving abilities
- Must meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Attention to detail and willing to accept feedback
- Strong desire for improvement, training and skills-development
- Some level of proficiency with additional post-production software (After Effects, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, etc.)
- Graphic design abilities desired (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Multimedia experience desired (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.)
- Copywriting ability desired
- Golf knowledge desired
To apply for the Video Production Specialist position, please submit a cover letter, resume and references via email. The American Junior Golf Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.